What is Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com?
Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com is a nasty browser hijacker which is delivered throughout the world and has hit many of the computers with windows operating system. It is widely distributed via social sites, malicious websites, third party software downloads, spam email attachments, defective file sharing tools and more. Soon when got lurked into your PC, you can see Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com added with the new tab windows and will find it interfering in the work of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge like popular browsers. After being hit by this threat, it will be impossible for you to visit any genuine or legitimate websites. In fact, you might always get driven to its affiliate sites which could highly infectious and dangerous too. Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com does not let you use Google, Bing or Yahoo like search engine and thus records your searched keywords to display several annoying online advertisements, sponsored products, popup ads and more.
What’s more annoying, Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com will mix up its leery code in the start up section along with the main motive to get added every time when ever machine get restarted. You wont be able to access any of your saved data and files leading to severe data loss. Numerous other system’s issues arises like unusual shut down, desktop back ground get changed and so on. Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com mainly invade via unsafe removal media, p2p sharing of data, surfing unsafe sites and along with downloaded freewares like songs and videos. In addition, it will modify your security settings and will turn off firewalls aiming to make an easy way for other infectious threat. Thus, it is recommended to take all the possible ways to remove Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com as soon as possible.
Overview of Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com
Secretly installed in your computer without user’s permission.
Hijack your browsers and redirect your search result to Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com.
Injects multiple infected and malicious files into your computer.
Degenerate your computer performance.
And lead your confidential information to be leaked.
Symptoms of Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com
User’s may seen following symptoms when their respective PC’s will be infected with such dangerous and harmful virus.
System will respond against your instructions.
Web browser will not be working properly.
Some files and data will be inaccessible.
While turning on the PC blue screen will appear.
Internet speed will be decreased.
Browser’s default web page will be replaced by another web page.
Prevention steps of Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com
User’s may prevent such harmful threats entering in their system by following these easy and simple steps.
Install a registered anti-virus in your computer.
Do not download freeware programs from unofficial websites.
Do not click links recommended by illegal and untrustworthy websites.
Do not open Spam email attachments without scanning.
Do not insert infected pen drives.
Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com Removal Guide
Please follow the detailed removal steps below to quickly & completely get rid of Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com. The following steps have helped thousands of victims successfully eliminate the browser hijacker from their infected computers. If you can complete all the steps below, you can keep your PC away from Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com and optimize your system.
Step1. Uninstall unwanted programs via Control Panel.
For Windows 7/Vista user
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for any suspicious programs from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall to remove them.
For Windows XP user
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- In the opened window, select Add or Remove Programs from the category.
- Search for any unwanted programs in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Remove button to uninstall them.
For Windows 8 user
- Right-click Windows Start (at the lower left corner of your screen) and then select Control Panel from the drop down menu.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Now you will get a window as shown below. Look for any malicious programs related to Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall to wipe out them.
If you have any trouble in removing the unwanted programs by above method, don’t hesitate to download a professional malware removal tool to and run it to get rid of all suspicious programs in your computer. You can download the removal tool by clicking the button below.
Step2. Delete Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com from IE/Chrome/Chrome shortcut.
For IE user
- Right-click your IE shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- Delete the unwanted URL http://Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com…./ in the Target box and then click Apply→OK button.
For Firefox user
- Right-click your Firefox shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Properties window, delete the malicious URL http://Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com…/in the Target box and then click Apply→OK button.
For Chrome user
- Right-click your Chrome shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Shortcut window, delete the harmful URL http://Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com…/in the Target box and then clickApply→OK button.
Step3. Remove Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com homepage and change default search engine from IE/ Firefox/Chrome.
Step3.1. Remove Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com homepage and change default search engine from Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools in the main menu and then select Internet Options from the list.
- In the Internet Options window, delete Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com homepage http://Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com…/. You can type another preferable web address as your new homepage and then click Apply→OK button.(Or you can selectUse blank as your new homepage and then click Apply→OK button.
Change your default search engine from IE
- Click on the Tools in the main menu and then choose Manage Add-ons from the list.
- In the Manage Add-ons window, click Search Provider on the left. You can set Google or another desired one as your default search engine by clicking Set as default button. Then delete unwanted search engine by clicking Remove button.
Step3.2. Remove Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com homepage and change default search engine from Firefox.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click Options.
- In the Options window, delete Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com homepage http://Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com…/. Then you can type a preferable page as your new homepage or click Restore to Default button directly.
- Now click Search tab as shown below.
- Click the inverted triangle to choose your default search engine such as Google.
- Scroll down your cursor, find out the unwanted search engine Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com and then click Removebutton to delete it. (Below image is an example)
Step3.3. Remove Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com homepage and change default search engine from Chrome.
- Click the menu button (at the top right corner of Chrome) and then choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the Settings window, click Set pages.
- Click X icon to delete Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com homepage http://Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com/ and then click OK button.
- Now return to the Settings window, click Change.
- Delete the unwanted homepage http://Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com/ and then click OK button.
- Return to the Settings page. Scroll down your cursor, find out Manage search engines and click it.
- In the opened window, select Google or another preferable one as your default search engine and then remove the unwanted search engine Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com. Don’t forget to click Done button.
Step4. Run SpyHunter to scan your PC and make sure your PC is completely free from Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com
To make sure you have wiped out all the traces of Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com, it is necessary run the professional malware removal tool – SpyHunter to scan your PC and guarantee your PC is totally free from this browser hijacker.
Excellent Features of SpyHunter:
A reputable and powerful anti-malware/anti-spyware program
Detect, remove and block adware, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, cookies, Trojans, worms and other types of malware.
Identify and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
Respond with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats
Daily malware definition updates ensure complete protection from the latest malware threats.
Compatible with Windows, 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, XP, Windows 10, etc
Installation procedure of SpyHunter
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version only provides free scan and detection to your PC. To get rid of Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com and other potential threats, you need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.
Step5. Reset IE/Firefox/Chrome to default settings.
- Click the Tools in the main menu and then choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
- In the Internet options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- After a window pops up as shown below. Check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click the help icon at the lower right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information from the list.
- In the opened window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Refresh Firefox button to reset your Firefox.
- Reset your computer.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings.
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- After a message box pops up as shown below, click Reset button to reset your Chrome.
- Don’t forget to restart your PC.
How To Prevent Trojan Horses
1.To increase your odds of not encountering a Trojan, follow these guidelines.
3.Trojans can infect your computer through rogue websites, instant messaging, and emails with attachments. Do not download anything into your computer unless you are 100 percent sure of its sender or source.
4.Ensure that your operating system is always up-to-date. If you are running a Microsoft Windows operating system, this is essential.
5.Install reliable anti-virus software. It is also important that you download any updates frequently to catch all new Trojan Horses, viruses, and worms. Be sure that the anti-virus program that you choose can also scan e-mails and files downloaded through the internet.
6.Consider installing a firewall. A firewall is a system that prevents unauthorized use and access to your computer. A firewall is not going to eliminate your computer virus problems, but when used in conjunction with regular operating system updates and reliable anti-virus software, it can provide additional security and protection for your computer. A good firewall can do a good deal to help block trojan horse calling home and downloading updates.
Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com is an ad-supported search engine associated with browser hijacker or redirect malware. It usually gets bundled to freeware or shareware applications. Once installed it can modify homepage of the default browser and set its domain as the main page without asking for any permission. It aims to hijack all Internet browsers you’ve installed including IE, Firefox, Chrome. Some inexperienced users may think it as a legit search engine and still keep it on the computer. As time goes by, they start having serious problems on the computer. You will find that your browser can’t work normally because it keeps freezing all the time. You can’t get information you want when you search information on Google. Every time you open your browser, you will always get error messages telling you that Internet Explorer is not responding. Search.heasyspeedtestapp.com also has the ability to collect user’s browsing history and other information. It is an annoying threat created purposely for marketing, commercial and publicity purposes. Therefore, you a
re recommended to remove it from your infected PC instantly.ishes!