What is Searchinggood.com?
Searchinggood.com is a phishing website known as a browser hijacker virus that will consistently displays different popups with false substance whose fundamental purpose is to cheat users out of cash. It will deliver bogus threats of security issues which your computer now confronts. Although, Searchinggood.com will caution that your machine is contaminated with deplorable security related problems or your system is suspicious of malware infection. If you do not dispose of this issues immediately, your computer will be slammed. Thereafter, Searchinggood.com provides you a contact number for the technical support. What will happen in the event when you call the given number? Nothing surprising happens, because you will get the non-existing IT help and pay for the higher commission.
Frankly speaking, Searchinggood.com is really a harmful program that will import malicious programs on to your system, and these notorious programs will drive you mad. It would basically cause overload of your junk files, security loopholes, browser hijacking and so on. It would also cheated you into buying inferior products or services. It will take records of your online activities, and input details for making money, it would also accumulates your different system errors to interrupt your online activity. Hence, your system safety is in danger. You should not reside this infection for long time and remove Searchinggood.com immediately from your system.
Troubles caused by Searchinggood.com:
Searchinggood.com brings so many changes in the PC and make it sluggish with dull performances. Some of the issues created by this infection are:
Alter all the previous settings of the browser along with its homepage and default search engine.
Display tons of pop-ups, advertisements on the browser that you visit over Internet.
keeps redirecting you to shaky or unsafe sponsored domain.
May infract your private and confidential data to third person.
Significantly retard overall PC working speed.
It can change system files and its settings along with registry entries or start up files.
License other harmful bugs to get install into the computer
Searchinggood.com Removal Guide
Please follow the detailed removal steps below to quickly & completely get rid of Searchinggood.com. The following steps have helped thousands of victims successfully eliminate the browser hijacker from their infected computers. If you can complete all the steps below, you can keep your PC away from Searchinggood.com and optimize your system.
Step1. Uninstall unwanted programs via Control Panel.
For Windows 7/Vista user
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for any suspicious programs from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall to remove them.
For Windows XP user
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- In the opened window, select Add or Remove Programs from the category.
- Search for any unwanted programs in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Remove button to uninstall them.
For Windows 8 user
- Right-click Windows Start (at the lower left corner of your screen) and then select Control Panel from the drop down menu.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Now you will get a window as shown below. Look for any malicious programs related to Searchinggood.com from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall to wipe out them.
If you have any trouble in removing the unwanted programs by above method, don’t hesitate to download a professional malware removal tool to and run it to get rid of all suspicious programs in your computer. You can download the removal tool by clicking the button below.
Step2. Delete Searchinggood.com from IE/Chrome/Chrome shortcut.
For IE user
- Right-click your IE shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- Delete the unwanted URL http://Searchinggood.com…./ in the Target box and then click Apply→OK button.
For Firefox user
- Right-click your Firefox shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Properties window, delete the malicious URL http://Searchinggood.com…/in the Target box and then click Apply→OK button.
For Chrome user
- Right-click your Chrome shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Shortcut window, delete the harmful URL http://Searchinggood.com…/in the Target box and then clickApply→OK button.
Step3. Remove Searchinggood.com homepage and change default search engine from IE/ Firefox/Chrome.
Step3.1. Remove Searchinggood.com homepage and change default search engine from Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools in the main menu and then select Internet Options from the list.
- In the Internet Options window, delete Searchinggood.com homepage http://Searchinggood.com…/. You can type another preferable web address as your new homepage and then click Apply→OK button.(Or you can selectUse blank as your new homepage and then click Apply→OK button.
Change your default search engine from IE
- Click on the Tools in the main menu and then choose Manage Add-ons from the list.
- In the Manage Add-ons window, click Search Provider on the left. You can set Google or another desired one as your default search engine by clicking Set as default button. Then delete unwanted search engine by clicking Remove button.
Step3.2. Remove Searchinggood.com homepage and change default search engine from Firefox.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click Options.
- In the Options window, delete Searchinggood.com homepage http://Searchinggood.com…/. Then you can type a preferable page as your new homepage or click Restore to Default button directly.
- Now click Search tab as shown below.
- Click the inverted triangle to choose your default search engine such as Google.
- Scroll down your cursor, find out the unwanted search engine Searchinggood.com and then click Removebutton to delete it. (Below image is an example)
Step3.3. Remove Searchinggood.com homepage and change default search engine from Chrome.
- Click the menu button (at the top right corner of Chrome) and then choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the Settings window, click Set pages.
- Click X icon to delete Searchinggood.com homepage http://Searchinggood.com/ and then click OK button.
- Now return to the Settings window, click Change.
- Delete the unwanted homepage http://Searchinggood.com/ and then click OK button.
- Return to the Settings page. Scroll down your cursor, find out Manage search engines and click it.
- In the opened window, select Google or another preferable one as your default search engine and then remove the unwanted search engine Searchinggood.com. Don’t forget to click Done button.
Step4. Run SpyHunter to scan your PC and make sure your PC is completely free from Searchinggood.com
To make sure you have wiped out all the traces of Searchinggood.com, it is necessary run the professional malware removal tool – SpyHunter to scan your PC and guarantee your PC is totally free from this browser hijacker.
Excellent Features of SpyHunter:
A reputable and powerful anti-malware/anti-spyware program
Detect, remove and block adware, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, cookies, Trojans, worms and other types of malware.
Identify and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
Respond with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats
Daily malware definition updates ensure complete protection from the latest malware threats.
Compatible with Windows, 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, XP, Windows 10, etc
Installation procedure of SpyHunter
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version only provides free scan and detection to your PC. To get rid of Searchinggood.com and other potential threats, you need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.
Step5. Reset IE/Firefox/Chrome to default settings.
- Click the Tools in the main menu and then choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
- In the Internet options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- After a window pops up as shown below. Check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click the help icon at the lower right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information from the list.
- In the opened window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Refresh Firefox button to reset your Firefox.
- Reset your computer.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings.
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- After a message box pops up as shown below, click Reset button to reset your Chrome.
- Don’t forget to restart your PC.
How to prevent Trojan horse infection?
Trojan horses are hidden programs and threat to your computer once they get executed. They give control of your computer to a computer hacker. I would advise to follow 7 steps in order to prevent infection of Trojan horse on your computer:
1.Do not execute any program in your computer unless you believe it is from a trusted source.
2.Never open emails from unknown senders especially having attachments with the extensions .exe, .vbs.
3.Regularly update the anti-virus, anti-spyware on your computer on regular basis.
4.Regularly install the latest patches available of your Operating System.
5.Scan CDs, DVDs, pen drives or any external storage device for virus using anti virus software before using it.
6.Do not accept programs sent out from Instant Messaging applications.
7.When you download any program from Internet websites always scan them first before you use.
Searchinggood.com is a high risk computer infection which may do lots of malicious thing on your computer. Once infected, it traces and records your important data like email password, bank account details and password and so on and send this information to remote hackers. These hackers may use your information to do illegal things secretly. Otherwise, it can make your system worse by introducing other threats like worms, viruses and ransomware. Once you detect this virus on your computer, if you don’t remove it in time, it can totally mess up your computer to stop you getting into your system. In a word, this infection is really dangerous. You’d better to remove it in time before it damages your whole computer.