Information about Onlyonesearch.com
Onlyonesearch.com is a name of the address that belongs to website which supports ads and pop-ups through redirecting users search into its sponsored links and pages. This redirect virus can associate itself to any of your reputed browser such as internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google, Chrome, Bing, Safari. A Point will come in the last no ad/pop-up blocker will work against advertisements coming from Onlyonesearch.com.
At this same times, you may be notice lots of annoying pop-up stuffs, sponsored links or other fake advertising banners which are linked with random web page called Onlyonesearch.com. When your system is affected with this annoying infection, your legitimate system files and registry keys are damaged randomly. If you mistakenly click on such pop-up thinks then you may be accidentally rerouted to some viral or malevolent web pages without letting you know. In such cases, when I attempt to search any information on Google search box then you suddenly encounters lots of sponsored adverts and commercial links. Along with this, such kind of specific web page keeps coming out as an additional new tab. This insecure search engine program may be monitor your surfing habits and violate your surfing information which are stored on the system. Therefore, if you want to protect such critical data and make safe your system performance, you need to remove Onlyonesearch.com from your system as constantly as possible.
Dangerous Symptoms Of Onlyonesearch.com :
It penetrates inside the user’s PC without their authorization.
This browser hijacker hijacks all the most popular web browsers.
It annoys the users a lot by continuously popping up tons of intrusive advertisements onto their device screen.
It resets the user’s preset browser’s settings including the default homepage, search engine and DNS settings.
This threat keeps constantly redirecting the users to several phishing websites containing more harmful infections.
It spy on the user’s browsing activities and gather their sensitive information. Then this gathered information is revealed to the online marketing agent for practicing numerous unethical activities.
It installs several harmful add-ons and toolbars to the browsers by establishing communication with remote server.
This infection reduces the PC’s working potential a lot by using enormous amount of system resources.
It also decelerates the Internet speed.
This browser hijacker installs numerous vicious browser extension to generate frustrating pop-up ads.
Onlyonesearch.com Removal Guide
Please follow the detailed removal steps below to quickly & completely get rid of Onlyonesearch.com. The following steps have helped thousands of victims successfully eliminate the browser hijacker from their infected computers. If you can complete all the steps below, you can keep your PC away from Onlyonesearch.com and optimize your system.
Step1. Uninstall unwanted programs via Control Panel.
For Windows 7/Vista user
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for any suspicious programs from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall to remove them.
For Windows XP user
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- In the opened window, select Add or Remove Programs from the category.
- Search for any unwanted programs in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Remove button to uninstall them.
For Windows 8 user
- Right-click Windows Start (at the lower left corner of your screen) and then select Control Panel from the drop down menu.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Now you will get a window as shown below. Look for any malicious programs related to Onlyonesearch.com from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall to wipe out them.
If you have any trouble in removing the unwanted programs by above method, don’t hesitate to download a professional malware removal tool to and run it to get rid of all suspicious programs in your computer. You can download the removal tool by clicking the button below.
Step2. Delete Onlyonesearch.com from IE/Chrome/Chrome shortcut.
For IE user
- Right-click your IE shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- Delete the unwanted URL http://Onlyonesearch.com…./ in the Target box and then click Apply→OK button.
For Firefox user
- Right-click your Firefox shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Properties window, delete the malicious URL http://Onlyonesearch.com…/in the Target box and then click Apply→OK button.
For Chrome user
- Right-click your Chrome shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Shortcut window, delete the harmful URL http://Onlyonesearch.com…/in the Target box and then clickApply→OK button.
Step3. Remove Onlyonesearch.com homepage and change default search engine from IE/ Firefox/Chrome.
Step3.1. Remove Onlyonesearch.com homepage and change default search engine from Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools in the main menu and then select Internet Options from the list.
- In the Internet Options window, delete Onlyonesearch.com homepage http://Onlyonesearch.com…/. You can type another preferable web address as your new homepage and then click Apply→OK button.(Or you can selectUse blank as your new homepage and then click Apply→OK button.
Change your default search engine from IE
- Click on the Tools in the main menu and then choose Manage Add-ons from the list.
- In the Manage Add-ons window, click Search Provider on the left. You can set Google or another desired one as your default search engine by clicking Set as default button. Then delete unwanted search engine by clicking Remove button.
Step3.2. Remove Onlyonesearch.com homepage and change default search engine from Firefox.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click Options.
- In the Options window, delete Onlyonesearch.com homepage http://Onlyonesearch.com…/. Then you can type a preferable page as your new homepage or click Restore to Default button directly.
- Now click Search tab as shown below.
- Click the inverted triangle to choose your default search engine such as Google.
- Scroll down your cursor, find out the unwanted search engine Onlyonesearch.com and then click Removebutton to delete it. (Below image is an example)
Step3.3. Remove Onlyonesearch.com homepage and change default search engine from Chrome.
- Click the menu button (at the top right corner of Chrome) and then choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the Settings window, click Set pages.
- Click X icon to delete Onlyonesearch.com homepage http://Onlyonesearch.com/ and then click OK button.
- Now return to the Settings window, click Change.
- Delete the unwanted homepage http://Onlyonesearch.com/ and then click OK button.
- Return to the Settings page. Scroll down your cursor, find out Manage search engines and click it.
- In the opened window, select Google or another preferable one as your default search engine and then remove the unwanted search engine Onlyonesearch.com. Don’t forget to click Done button.
Step4. Run SpyHunter to scan your PC and make sure your PC is completely free from Onlyonesearch.com
To make sure you have wiped out all the traces of Onlyonesearch.com, it is necessary run the professional malware removal tool – SpyHunter to scan your PC and guarantee your PC is totally free from this browser hijacker.
Excellent Features of SpyHunter:
A reputable and powerful anti-malware/anti-spyware program
Detect, remove and block adware, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, cookies, Trojans, worms and other types of malware.
Identify and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
Respond with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats
Daily malware definition updates ensure complete protection from the latest malware threats.
Compatible with Windows, 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, XP, Windows 10, etc
Installation procedure of SpyHunter
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version only provides free scan and detection to your PC. To get rid of Onlyonesearch.com and other potential threats, you need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.
Step5. Reset IE/Firefox/Chrome to default settings.
- Click the Tools in the main menu and then choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
- In the Internet options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- After a window pops up as shown below. Check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click the help icon at the lower right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information from the list.
- In the opened window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Refresh Firefox button to reset your Firefox.
- Reset your computer.
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings.
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- After a message box pops up as shown below, click Reset button to reset your Chrome.
- Don’t forget to restart your PC.
Mentioned below are 4 steps to avoid malware while browsing the Web:
1.Do not open a fraudulent email or spam mails. Clicking on a fraudulent email will allow the cyber criminals to easily access your computer. Also never access any account information like bank info through email links which can allow access to your account information. Also ensure to have a back up for emails like how you keep record of important hard copy documents. Make sure that all the attachments are scanned before opening them.
2.Do not forget to log out of any account that you have logged in, especially when you are at a cybercafé.
3.Do not download free stuff like screen saver, videos and pictures from other websites. Downloading free stuffs from unknown website can dangerously harm your computer. Suddenly the computer begins to slow down as malicious software’s come along with those downloads. And always access safe websites to download useful information or data.
4.Do not allow an unknown person in your social networking accounts like Twitter and Facebook. Social networking websites have become a craze in the modern generation. Hence, protecting one’s identity and account is really important with increasing threats on the Internet.
Onlyonesearch.com is an ad-supported search engine associated with browser hijacker or redirect malware. It usually gets bundled to freeware or shareware applications. Once installed it can modify homepage of the default browser and set its domain as the main page without asking for any permission. It aims to hijack all Internet browsers you’ve installed including IE, Firefox, Chrome. Some inexperienced users may think it as a legit search engine and still keep it on the computer. As time goes by, they start having serious problems on the computer. You will find that your browser can’t work normally because it keeps freezing all the time. You can’t get information you want when you search information on Google. Every time you open your browser, you will always get error messages telling you that Internet Explorer is not responding. Onlyonesearch.com also has the ability to collect user’s browsing history and other information. It is an annoying threat created purposely for marketing, commercial and publicity purposes. Therefore, you a
re recommended to remove it from your infected PC instantly.ishes!